As the peak body for Infection Prevention and Control professionals in the Australasian region, ACIPC has an important role to play in facilitating and strengthening relationships between our members and industry in these most exceptional times. To demonstrate our commitment to this principle, we have taken steps to provide sponsors unprecedented access to our members, followers and stakeholders in 2020/21, and developed commercial sponsorship packages which offer substantially elevated levels of direct member engagement and exposure for supporting organisations throughout the next financial year.
We invite you to support ACIPC and share in our vision to empower our members to be leaders in infection prevention and control.
As a sponsor of ACIPC:
- Your organisation will be associated with leadership and excellence in the field of Infection Prevention and Control
- Your brand will enjoy extended exposure, commencing from the time you engage with the college, and continuing to the end of the 2020/21 financial year
- You will network and have direct access with people empowered with decision making and decision influencing abilities
- You will learn and collaborate with leading local, national and international Infection Prevention and Control professionals through a curated program of activities
- You can choose from a variety of sponsorship packages that best suit your budget and marketing needs
- You will be included in the ACIPC Community and enjoy invitations to exhibit at live events as they are confirmed
Here is a message from ACIPC President, Phil Russo, about what is in store for ACIPC for 2020/21 and opportunities for supporters.