Peter Teska BChem PhD discusses the studies that made an impact on Infection Control practice in the last 12 months:
- Managing VRE and CPE in ICU
- Aerosolised pathogens associated with toilet flushing
- What is the patient zone? Is it relevant?
- Does hand hygiene frequency keep pace with infection risk moments?
- Which part of a Theatre has the highest microbial load?
- Which healthcare workers have the highest rates of clothing contamination?
- How can we attenuate pathogen transfer to and from healthcare workers?
- What classes of disinfectant chemistry are appropriate for both efficacy and safety?
- Candida may be hiding in plain sight; is disinfection the key?
- Nurses and bodycams: What happens to hand hygiene compliance when RNs wear head-mounted cameras?
Breakfast is fully sponsored by Diversey, the makers of Oxivir® Tb and Sporicide PlusTM AHP disinfectants.